Puntores bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    I just want to know if anyone has ever heard of Puntores. I found a very nice leather bag at TJ maxx, red almost crimson messenger bag which has the look of a large letter carrier. The Brand is "Puntores" and it says it was made in Barcelona, Spain. But I've never heard of Puntores. Does anyone know of the company? I can't seem to find any info on them.

2. http://www.puntotres.com/

I saw a few at Marshall's today. I thought a couple of them would make great iPad bags. The leather is beautiful. I came home to research and found I was spelling it wrong. I thought it was Puntores also.

3. I have two Puntotres bags. Very good quality.

4. I don't think they're carried anywhere else besides TJX stores, which is probably why they're not widely known. But I'll echo pink here, they are well made bags for the price. Did you buy the red one?

5. I just recently purchased a purse by Puntotres at TJ Maxx and love it! It's brown with a crocodile look to it. The handles and hardware on the bag or well made. It's like a large hobo/shopper bag with one large compartment, a place for you cell phone and a zipper compartment. The lining is orange with Puntotres printed on it. Great bag. Has anyone found the website for this company?

6. I bought at TJM a few years ago. very well made and love the leather.

7. I have one that I bought at T.J.Maxx some years ago and it was fine. I might still have it. I'd have to look in my journal of handbags. I remember that it was/is a very nice bag.