PUNKED'd

We love Punk'd! The one with Shaq is hilarious when he starts chasing the guy thru the parking lot! That is one man I would NOT want to make mad!

When Venus and Serena Williams were punk'd (not at the same time), they were very funny because they're both so calm and laid back. They don't freak out like many celebs who get punk'd.

The Ying Yang Twins were hiliarious! I LOVE when they punk'd The Rock. I felt bad for Ashlee Simpson when they punk'd her - she started crying. I'm sure there are more.......just love that show! :smile:

punk'd is so great. i don't really have a favorite though...the one with hilary duff and the driving school was pretty good. or when mandy moore broke someone's trailer. :smile:

I love the episode when they made Justin Timberlake cried because they tried to repossess all his stuff due to some tax reason.

That show always makes me laugh.... I haven't seen one in awhile and I don't really remember which one I like best.

But I rented JUST FRIENDS last week, "that scene" made me laugh so hard!!! "OMG.... Ashton?!"

Watch it, you'll understand. The supporting actress (the singer) was awesome! giggle giggle!