Punkarlito - what do you think?

heyrenee

Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm new to Fendi and have been sucked in by the karlitos and bag bugs! :love:I was just wondering, what do you all think of the punkarlito? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in store! But I have to wonder, is it something that will hold its value over time or is it just a trendy piece? I've never worried about something like that before, but since these are not exactly "cheap" I thought I should get your opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 201
Hi everyone! I'm new to Fendi and have been sucked in by the karlitos and bag bugs! :love:I was just wondering, what do you all think of the punkarlito? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in store! But I have to wonder, is it something that will hold its value over time or is it just a trendy piece? I've never worried about something like that before, but since these are not exactly "cheap" I thought I should get your opinions.
Hi Heyrenee!

I wanted to purchase the pink one because I loved how the ponytail looked so long and flowy in the ads and online. However, when I saw it in person at different stores, the ponytail looked short and kinda messy. I ended up not purchasing it.

I think I still prefer the Mini Karlitos and Super Karlito that I purchased.

I'm unsure if Karlitos and bag bugs would hold their value over time, but I really love the Mini Karlitos and Super Karlito so I had to purchase them. They make me smile when I see them :smile:

Hi Heyrenee!

I wanted to purchase the pink one because I loved how the ponytail looked so long and flowy in the ads and online. However, when I saw it in person at different stores, the ponytail looked short and kinda messy. I ended up not purchasing it.

I think I still prefer the Mini Karlitos and Super Karlito that I purchased.

I'm unsure if Karlitos and bag bugs would hold their value over time, but I really love the Mini Karlitos and Super Karlito so I had to purchase them. They make me smile when I see them :smile:

Hey, thanks for your response! 😊 I'll have to look into those Karlitos! I actually really liked this Punkarlito when I saw them in store. I think if I really like something and it makes me smile every time I see it and use it, it's worth it, right?

Hey, thanks for your response! �� I'll have to look into those Karlitos! I actually really liked this Punkarlito when I saw them in store. I think if I really like something and it makes me smile every time I see it and use it, it's worth it, right?[/QUOTE]

Exactly! If YOU smile when you see it, it makes YOUR heart happy, then it is worth every penny. Truly.
I have things that do just that, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
For me, it just isn't the bag bugs.

Hey, thanks for your response! 😊 I'll have to look into those Karlitos! I actually really liked this Punkarlito when I saw them in store. I think if I really like something and it makes me smile every time I see it and use it, it's worth it, right?
You should definitely purchase the one or two that make you smile :graucho:
Karlitos are so worth it :hbeat:

Hey, thanks for your response! �� I'll have to look into those Karlitos! I actually really liked this Punkarlito when I saw them in store. I think if I really like something and it makes me smile every time I see it and use it, it's worth it, right?[/QUOTE]

Exactly! If YOU smile when you see it, it makes YOUR heart happy, then it is worth every penny. Truly.
I have things that do just that, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
For me, it just isn't the bag bugs.

Hehe, thank you nascar fan! That is good advice and lovely words to live by 😊