Punch Patent Ergo - I wish I understood Japanese!

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
All right, so I was playing on the Coach Japan website, and I saw something that looked like a chocolate brown patent Ergo tote. When I changed the color, the little color dot below the description looked like pink, but the bag looked red. So...I am wondering if that is the Punch Patent bag that I read about on here this weekend, or if it's the red patent that's been out for several months.

I am so excited about the thought of punch patent bags and accesories that I can't stand it!!! :yahoo:

What do you think?

http://japan.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9577&category_id=904

I know the color does kind of look strang on their sight but it will be so beautiful in person. I absolutely adore the patent and punch but I just cant seem to learn to like any of the patent ergos.:shame:

I hope you are right about the color. I am a little worried about the style too. The only Coach bag that I ever returned was an Ergo bag that was slouchy and soft in the store, but when they had to order the color that I wanted, the leather was stiff and unslouchy. I am excited about this bag though!

Heya Candace!
I guess I'm just weird. I absolutely love, ergos, patent and especially pink. They feel super comfy too......but for some reason I just cant get into the all together look of the bag. I know Im a dork!!:upsidedown:

LOL...kimmie you aren't a dork...well...if you're a dork then I am a dork too...
I used to not really like patent leather at all, I dunno why. Then when some celebs started carrying around HUGE totes made out of patent I started thinking hmmmm....for some reason, something that shiny and special looks way cooler in a large, giant, slouchy shape. I was kind of nervous about my black patent ergo at first because it was the first patent thing I owned other than my black patent shoes that we wear with our Class A uniform. But I said SCREW IT and started using it and it is now really fun!!!! But I think that is because it is a large hobo and it's black, not a bright color...those aren't for me with that material.
I love pink but I am not sure that I would be able to handle a pink patent item. I definitely want a pink leather hobo, though. I think THAT, I could deal with just fine!!!! :smile:

The one nice thing about patent is that it is really easy to keep clean! LOL!!!! :roflmfao: