Food "Pumpkin Receipes"

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Hi All :smile:
I'm looking to get some pumpkin receipes--like pies or cakes. I recently tasted something that was like a white cake, pumpkin filling on top, and something else on top of that and it was to die for! I've been asking for the receipe but havent rec'd it yet!! If any of you have any good fall/winter pumpkin receipes let me know!

Do you like whoopie pies? because my friend at work makes the most amazing pumpkin whoopie pies, they have cream cheese filling and are TDF!!! If you're interested I can get you the recipe on Monday.

Believe it or not, I once had pumpkin soup and it was wonderful. That was years ago and I just this week found a recipe for something that sounds similar. I'm going to make it soon. If it's any good, I'll let you know.

Do you like whoopie pies? because my friend at work makes the most amazing pumpkin whoopie pies, they have cream cheese filling and are TDF!!! If you're interested I can get you the recipe on Monday.

Ohhh those are good. I also love Pumpkin Roll with cream cheese filling, which is kind of the same idea.

Lately I've been obsessed with pumpkin cheesecake. I just made one with a gingersnap crust (instead of graham cracker) and it came out sooooo good :wlae:

Pumpkin Pockets-

I whipped this up last week and they were delish!

1 can pumpkin mixed with a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and all spice.
Mix in Sugar or Splenda.
Add a little vanilla extract.
Mix it all up.

Cut roll out frozen pie crusts in fourths to make 4 triangles

place a fair amount of pumpkin mixture in center of pie crust triangle and fold over. Use a fork to seal edges.
Spray or brush with butter then sprinke with sugar and cinnamon.
Bake until golden brown or you can deep fry them in a deep fryer.
YUMMY.

Pumpkin Pockets-

I whipped this up last week and they were delish!

1 can pumpkin mixed with a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and all spice.
Mix in Sugar or Splenda.
Add a little vanilla extract.
Mix it all up.

Cut roll out frozen pie crusts in fourths to make 4 triangles

place a fair amount of pumpkin mixture in center of pie crust triangle and fold over. Use a fork to seal edges.
Spray or brush with butter then sprinke with sugar and cinnamon.
Bake until golden brown or you can deep fry them in a deep fryer.
YUMMY.

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool: