Pumpkin Orange City!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much r u willing to spend for a like new pumpkin orange city bag...is it considered as rare/collectible colors?

2. the color is too "not neutral" for me.....but i hope others will be able to answer ur question :smile:

3. I would say around retail would be a good deal...so like $1100. It really depends on how much you love it and if the seller needs to sell or just would consider selling for the right price. Personally I could see myself paying up 50% over retail if passing on it would haunt me way more than the money could.

4. For my 04/05 bags, I went a few hundred over retail. I would think it would be difficult to find an 04 in good condition for around retail for less.

I even went over retail for a 05 bag that was less in steller condition. I guess it depends on how much you desire the bag and how often you see on pop up for sale.

5. Would pay a pemium for an pumpkin orange its so rare! :yes:

6. I think it all depends on it's condition and especially if the handles are in good shape (not dark :throwup: ).
    I think the most I would be willing to pay for a bag in great condition would be around $1300/1400.

7. Fo sho sabster! Depending, of course on the condition of the bag. Pumpkin is one of my all time wants (that and eggplant, of course!)

8. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a new pumkin city!!