Pulse's Vacanze list.

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
I got an email from Casey that they will be getting the following bags in the Vacanze:
buon viaggio
gioco
zucca
campeggio
bambinone
dolce
bambino
portatelefono
canguro
cucciolo
scuola
ciao ciao
Stellina
denaro
ciao

whiskers

Mar 9, 2007
No, I didn't ask. I think that what is state on their website for release dates are what it is.

peachxfuzz

Apr 7, 2007
San Diego!
this print should better be awesome since it's the last one.. gotta close up STRONG! haha

i think i'm going to take my chances at whatever shows up in stores.. since i don't know what the print looks like or anything i don't think i'd be able to pick yet.. :O

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I definitely want to SEE a swatch or photo of the print before I pre-order... At the same time, I don't know how I'd feel about carrying around a snow-themed bag in a place that doesn't ever snow. *lol*

On a side note, I got my Coach denim large Carly!!
:yahoo:

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Thanks!! I won it on e-bay for $100 less than the retail price, which means like $200+ less than Hawaii retail!! It was funny because I forgot all about the auction ending soon after I got off work and I stupidly went shopping. So I called my brother and was like, "Can you go into my account and bid for me?" *lol* And my brother doesn't do e-bay so he didn't know what to do but after walking him through it I ended up winning it! I already have the perfect brown leather Coach wallet to match too. Hehe.

I don't know if I'd want to buy a bag just to wear during the Christmas season... Hmmm... I just really have to see it first!! Maybe there's a part of the print that isn't so "Christmas-y" that I could get. I wonder if there will be various holidays included besides Christmas, like Hannukah and Kwanzaa...??

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
san francisco
i preordered the gioco n zucca..my fave style bags! gotta end with the styles that look best! i wanted adventuro too but they don't have =( i hope the print isn't too big!