Pulse getting their order

I'm sorry you're so mad. You should try to be excited about the zucca. I honestly wouldn't be super mad if I didn't get the caramellas right away b/c I'm not obsessed with this print...at least not yet anyway.

Maybe you should order the caramella from azalea instead if you hate Pulse so much ? :shrugs:

I'm sorry you're so mad. You should try to be excited about the zucca. I honestly wouldn't be super mad if I didn't get the caramellas right away b/c I'm not obsessed with this print...at least not yet anyway.

Maybe you should order the caramella from azalea instead if you hate Pulse so much ? :shrugs:
But I do love this print. I know you love the Pirata print and it had to be upsetting when you got a blurry caramella:confused1: Its not that I hate pulse but I just dont think that its good customer service to promise someone something they aren't going to get.

For everyone who didn't get an email, I didn't get an email for my pirata either. I don't know why that is, but at least the bag still gets sent out, email or no. :smile:

I think I'm going to get my amore off of eBay. There have been quite a few the past week and they are starting to sell for retail or sometimes even slightly (a few dollars) less than retail. The Zuccas of course are still going for a lot.... A Mamma Mia went for $124 today....

I agree with you LatteGrl but I think she's been overwhelmed with everything. I preordered before it was up on this blog too and then I don't even get a choice in the one she's sending me? :crybaby: I didn't even get to ask her "what about my lattes" TokiJen got all those...hahahaha! ;) that's okay.....I'm sure they gotta be on there somewhere noticeable! But I believe they were just inundated with preorders when they offered them at 15% off & free ship. For someone like me who can't go to a macy's or nordstroms to hand pick anything or get it on sale unless its "final sale" at the outlet that makes me fortunate. I had also preordered a dolce at the same time at that discount but last week asked to switch to a caramella and she said all were spoken for and they weren't expecting anymore in the first 2 shipments.

Is there another place that sells caramellas? What's good to know is that you can return your bag for a refund if you don't like it but you'll get charged their shipping fee + you pay your own return ship fee. I don't know if you get to pick another one out at 15% off or not....I sure hope I like what I get. :sweatdrop: Especially for the grief I'm gonna catch!

Tokijen...I love momobella! I thinks she's cute even if she's in love with her twin! I really don't like the dead couple or the milk bottles and that's probably all I'll see all over my bag!!!! :shrugs:

IDEA: If we don't like our bags, we need to immediately put pics on the yahoo site to swap our bags!!!! Pulse only offers like 10 day return policy (including weekends) so it would have to be quick!

I really believe they were overwhelmed and she's had to make some decisions with her service that she normally wouldn't do. When it sounded like "this was the one she picked" she did sound like she wasn't happy saying it! I mean I didn't ask for lots of cactus dogs....I just wanted my flaps to look great with one of the 3 I preferred. If its a bunch of heads cut off on the flaps I'm going to be irritated!!!!:cursing:

Awww, annie you're too cute...missing your caribner...but you're right at least you get to see the print.

I :heart: that you :heart: momobella and her evil twin!! I'm sure we'll all love our bags!!

Annie I agree w/you too that Pulse was overwhelmed w/everyone requesting certain things and she was trying to make everyone happy. I'm sure it just got too hectic for her!

But I do love this print. I know you love the Pirata print and it had to be upsetting when you got a blurry caramella:confused1: Its not that I hate pulse but I just dont think that its good customer service to promise someone something they aren't going to get.

Im sorry Lattegrl, but I cant really understand why you are so upset!! You asked for 8 characters!! Thats :nuts: !! And Why are you placing more value on your carmellina than your zucca? Zuccas are so coveted here, and its not like your never gonna get your caremellas. Look at Bubblesnug, shes only getting half of her shipment in too. I would just be happy that your getting an amore zucca, for 15% off and free shipping!!:smile:

just my .02 of course.

Is her twin evil or is she just conceited? Or did ya'll decide she was a les?

hmmmnnn maybe evil twin cause they are both peachy pink, right?:shrugs: Or les, either way. Does she have hearts above her head?

DId you know mozzarella was a girl? I always thought she was a boy!! But she has the eyes with the eyelash, does one of the momobellas have that? Or both?

do you know what characters are on the denaros they have? btw which character did you ask for?

I originally asked for the ciaociao and adios couple. I got a zucca, but for some reason when I go to the Pulse account, it says a stellina was shipped, but she told me today the zucca shipped. So I guess it is just a typo mistake. I am not sure what characters are on the denaros, so you'll ahve to ask. All I know is that there are no full adios couples.

thing is pulse makes orders for the bags, but doesn't always know how many of each style and what styles they're going to get exactly....hence its a pre-order...and you don't get charged until they actually recieve the bags...it would be bad if they charged you for the bag and then didn't have it...

but i think pulse has wonderful service..they're going above and beyond to help customers out with print placement...i don't know any other place who would ask for your request and send you pictures of the bags to choose.