Pulling my hair out....

illini3

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
can someone help me?

Before the MP was closed, I bought an apple green mini twiggy from a member and from there on out, I have been hooked. I would love to buy more mini bbags, but I cannot find them anywhere. I called BNY and they have none and they arent making them anymore. AR doesnt have them either. I was told maybe I could call Saks, NM, Barneys to see if they have any but when I call, they have no idea what I am talking about.

Is ebay my only hope? I did check and there is one listed, but I do not like the color and it is too wrinkled.

Help!

Sorry, I think the only place you can find them is Ebay unfortunately...would you be open to the mini classique too, or are you just interested in the mini twiggy?

I have been looking for both mini's, the classique and the twiggy. Besides the green apple I have, I have found nothing. I wish they would have kept making these...

Cricket Liverpool has the mini classique in yellow and anis. LVR has the magenta and grey (you have to be specific when e-mailing them because these are from past seasons). A week or two ago, some PFers mentioned that Susan in SF also has some mini styles. All of these are brand new and authentic.