PULEEEESE help me find this Bottega!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Heya girls!:nuts:
Can you please lead me to this bag? I know its a long shot but I dont even know its name:sweatdrop:
jennifer-aniston-sushi-roku-03.jpg

I'd totally appreciate any help I could get:heart:;):heart:

This bag is from several seasons ago. I think it sold out at the time due to the popularity of Jennifer Aniston being photographed with it so much. There have been a few bags in more recent seasons that have a similar vibe, but are not identical, so it may be easier to get one of those.

There have a few threads on this bag:http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=147208&highlight=jennifer+aniston I love it too, and had inquired about it a while back. People refer to it as the raffia bag- I was first told from Ana, the personal shopper at BV New York, that it is no longer available at all. Later heard that even though it is not in production anymore, you can have one made for the retail plus a 30% upcharge... I would call Carolina at the Bel Harbor BV store. She's been with the company a long time, is super knowledgeable, and would have an answer for you. And I'm sure she's been asked this before-because it's such a beautiful bag! Let us know what you find out:yes:

This is a beautiful purse. If you manage to track one down or special order it, please post pics and indulge us. We’d love to see one in action.