Pug Rescue Calendar Contest

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
The pug rescue I work w/ is having a calendar contest, and 2 of my 3 are in the running! It's a huge fundraiser for the rescue, they do amazing things for pugs and pug wannabees and accept any pug, regardless of condition. I've worked with several rescues over the years, and this is by far the best and most effective group I've seen and am lucky to be a part of it.

If you get a chance, please vote Lu Gleave (20094) for April and Hova Gleave (20095) for June.
http://www.freewebs.com/mapr/votecalendarentries.htm

Lu was actually born in the rescue, a huge puppy mill was broken up in Virginia, his mom was one of 5 pregnant pugs they saved, 2 actually had the litters and Lu was in one of those. He's a rarity in the pug rescue world, puppies are rarely born into rescue and black males are even rarer still (he was the only one in both litters).

Anyway, <getting off soap box> support the rescue if you can, and please support Lu and Hova making it into the calendar :tup:!!!

I voted for your babies! All of the pug pictures were so adorable. I also donated some $$$ too. I have 3 pugs myself and know they are the best. Now I can't wait to get off work so I can go home and snuggle with mine.

Kirsten- thank you so much! MAPR recently (over the past 3 weeks) got in 5 very sick puggies they are working very hard to save/rehabilitate, so I'm sure your donation will be put to good use!