Pug Pup Needs Home

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Hi Everyone
smile.gif

an acquantance of mine has told me that she cannot keep her Pug puppy. I thought I'd put this up in case anyone knows someone who love to provide a good home for him.

His name is Rocco, 9 months old..He is so sweet & paper trained.

My acquantance is somewhat unstable so I am very worried for him.
If you know anyone, please just let me know
Thanks so much

I am sure you will get a hit on this.....that was sweet of you to look for a home for him. If he were a Yorkie I would take him in a minute. Please post here if you find a home for him.

Have you thought of posting info on Petfinder.com? There is a classified section, posting ads is free and you and your friend could then interview prospective homes and to find someone suitable? If I was in NYC, I'd be happy to take him in... Please let us know how this all works out.

you should post a pic...it'd help alot. Oh and someone gave you an excellent suggestion...try posting an ad on petfinder.com...i actually found my cat through a wonderful shelter through petfinder.com.

hi guys, sorry its taken me so long to get back to the thread, i had someone who wanted him and but im having a hard time getting in touch with the mom of the pug bc her phone is out of service or something:confused1: idk im going to keep trying bc i heard from someone else that he was left indoors for a few days alone w/out being walked..only food was left out:cursing: idk but im going to keep trying to reach her and thank u for the pet finder idea...if he hasnt been found a home yet i'll try and get pics to post.. he is absolutely adorable, so sweet and a little angel.. the mom is just not responsible and not ready to care for another i guess:sad:

If I were closer to NYC I'd take him in a minute. I have 3 pugs. Love them to death. The more the merrier.

Please keep us updated on his situation. I hope he finds the loving, forever home he deserves.