Pug Keyring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There was a pug? When? I saw one on evil bay it says it's mink fur though and I don't do fur. I know it seems a bit hypocritical since I love leather bags but I eat beef so.....but the key ring I saw is SOOOOOOOOO freakin cute and I have a pug so it's way tempting. I guess this is a test for me. lol Anyone have this adorable keyring? What was the original price? The one I saw on the bay was like 100 dollars.

2. I do! I do! he original price was way less than 100 I think it was $58

3. If I remember correctly it was $38... here's a picture of mine...
    [​IMG]

4. Yes, the pug is adorable. I'll go crazy when they come out with a chihuahua ;)

5. Oh Heaven help me that is SO darn cute!!!! Oh no!! I want one :sad: but 100 bucks? I just don't think I could bring myself to pay that much for a key ring. I guess I will have to keep my eyes peeled for a less expensive one. I can hardly stand the cuteness! Thanks for posting the pic!

When did it come out?

I fail the test I guess! lol

6. I wsih the come up with a german shepherd one!!

7. So cute! I second the Chihuahua!!

8. I treasure my beagle one. I wish I had gotten a backup. :sad:

9. cute indeed

10. Yeah, I wish I had gotten a backup for my Boston Terrier one. It was on my keys and is now all beat up.

11. A real Lab would be great. The closest was the brown leather embossed dog.

12. I bought mine back in March. It really is adorable! I think I got it with PCE, too.

Can't believe someone is reselling for $100 :amazed: I should have bought a few lol.

13. Well I could only find one on ebay and much as I love it I won't pay 100 for it. Maybe 50. I'm sad I missed out on it :sad:

14. Ooooh!! A Chihuahua keyring would be super nice!:P

15. I would love a Lab one too!