Pug Club! Come post pics and talk about your Pug here!

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
I thought with all of the clubs that there should be one for Pugs too since I know that there are a lot of Pug mommies and Pug lovers here on the forum.

Trust me, i will not be shy to post pictures of my little boys!

I have two pugs-Mr. Magoo (10 years) and Frank (5 years). Mr. Magoo is blind in his left eye but can still get around just fine. He doesn't necesarily love when I paint his toe nails, but he looks so cute when they're hot pink (lol)..

Frank is a total spaz. he is still a puppy at heart but his manners have progressed into those of a nice young man.

I'm away at school (my last year in college) and I miss my pugs so much! I really can't wait to come home to see them while I attend graduate school..

..off to find some pictures!

Here is Magoo and Frank from the past weekend-my mom sends me pictures of them weekly because I miss them so much (tear...)

Magoo is the 'larger' of the two..
img1675fj2.jpg

img1701si5.jpg

I am a proud pug mom to 3 pugs! Here are my babies.

Left to right in the first pic: Disco, Luna and Hazel. All 3 of them are 3 years old right now, but Hazel will turn 4 on November 14th.

thepugs.gif

This weekend we are going to try to make it to Pugtoberfest. It's a fun event our local pug rescue puts on. Hundreds of pugs show up.

Last edited:
OMGosh! Your babies are so cute. I am dying for a third but its not the right time.

I would love to see pics from Pugtoberfest! It sounds so fun and cute. :smile:

Cates! I love your pug..I have more pics..trust me! I will be heading home (where my pugs are) this coming weekend and will be sure to get current pics of my puggies.

ohhhh my goshhhhh i am a pug fanatic!!! i squeal with joy everytime i see one on the street and CANNOT wait to get my own!! my mom knows about my obsession and she sends me pictures of them all the time! i'll be here checking for pictures everyday!! keep 'em coming!

No Roman wasn't a puppy in the sweater photo--he just a little guy. Here's another picture taken from the same place--we were at the Dog Club of Wilmington, playing with his friends and getting a picture with Santa.

CIMG6821.jpg

Another cute holiday one:

CIMG6809.jpg