Puffy's Sparkly New Year

new2mulbs said:
Beautiful del rey! I need to see this beauty IRL I can just imagine how pretty she looks in different lights!

Thank you. If anyone else has one of these, do you know if the front flap opens or if it's just for show?

mulberryforbes said:
Wow worth the wait ;)

Its stunning the colour is just devine, the shimmer

eeekk and 50% OFF you are soooooooooooo lucky♥

Google was my friend. Found it on Ssense.com so I got out of paying duty, tax and shipping.

Thank you. If anyone else has one of these, do you know if the front flap opens or if it's just for show?
Wow!!! I have this too!! Glad you love her, I actually thought I'd opened my own pic for a minute! You got yours at an amazing price!! Congrats.
The tassel has a springy catch which you can unclip and clip onto catch at the side of the zip. The pocket under flap is real! Tho I haven't used it yet. :woohoo:
ENJOY!!

beaver232 said:
Wow!!! I have this too!! Glad you love her, I actually thought I'd opened my own pic for a minute! You got yours at an amazing price!! Congrats.
The tassel has a springy catch which you can unclip and clip onto catch at the side of the zip. The pocket under flap is real! Tho I haven't used it yet. :woohoo:
ENJOY!!

Your picture was the final enabling factor that made me go on my insane Google hunt. Thanks for posting yours when you did. It's such a versatile bag -- goes with everything.

Your picture was the final enabling factor that made me go on my insane Google hunt. Thanks for posting yours when you did. It's such a versatile bag -- goes with everything.
Really lovely to see yours. I love this bag!! Very pleased for you. I quite like mine with the tassel on the side and I may even find a bag-charm for her soon. She's pretty interesting all on her own though really x

beaver232 said:
Really lovely to see yours. I love this bag!! Very pleased for you. I quite like mine with the tassel on the side and I may even find a bag-charm for her soon. She's pretty interesting all on her own though really x

You could try hooking the tassel onto a key clip and using it as a bag charm. Anything else might be too much.