Puffer Sizes

KAYSHE

Apr 29, 2020
I was browsing through a European website when I saw this picture. The size is in between the toy & the small. Does this even exist? If you look at the chain it is the same way as the classic loulou where the grommets on each side are next to each other. I've been in the actual store when I was in Europe but never ordered from them online. I'm referring to Vitkac.

BF184D5B-9545-4EEE-9A3E-D520963C859B.jpeg

F935DF39-99CE-4B3F-B3FF-67DE8801B912.jpeg

92D4A024-6263-450E-B8C0-A676704D19A2.jpeg

D58C2177-FC6F-4E6E-986F-693B268FD42A.jpeg

I saw that too. I think it is a new bag. Very similar in size to the toy, but they are calling it the "shoulder" bag, and it has double straps whereas the toy puffer has a single long crossbody strap. Looks like they are catering to those who want a toy size, but for double strap shoulder lovers. This bag is 22cm x 18cm (8.6"x7"), versus toy which is 23cm by 15.5cm (9"x6). So about a 1/2" less wide but 1" taller. The footprint size probably looks so similar in person. I love the bicolor silver/gold logo on the black bag.

I saw that too. I think it is a new bag. Very similar in size to the toy, but they are calling it the "shoulder" bag, and it has double straps whereas the toy puffer has a single long crossbody strap. Looks like they are catering to those who want a toy size, but for double strap shoulder lovers. This bag is 22cm x 18cm (8.6"x7"), versus toy which is 23cm by 15.5cm (9"x6). So about a 1/2" less wide but 1" taller. The footprint size probably looks so similar in person. I love the bicolor silver/gold logo on the black bag.

Hi, it's not available on the YSL website that's why I wasn't sure if it's a new bag or not. I guess I could have asked my SA but she's currently on vacation. I love the black one too!

Could it perhaps be a toy puffer redesign to be released right after the price increases at an even higher price?

I'm not sure all I know is sometimes the YSL website doesn't show all their available bags. I remember last year I wanted the large college bag in dark beige it wasn't available on their website but I was able to order through my SA. Also when their new version of camera bag came out (the one with back pocket), they were available at other websites first before the actual YSL website. Weird

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I'm not sure all I know is sometimes the YSL website doesn't show all their available bags. I remember last year I wanted the large college bag in dark beige it wasn't available on their website but I was able to order through my SA. Also when their new version of camera bag came out (the one with back pocket), they were available at other websites first before the actual YSL website. Weird
Interesting. I may message my SA tomorrow to see.

Hi I saw this same bag now available on the YSL website, only available in black with hold hardware at a higher price point. Has anyone seen it in person? Looks like a toy puffer with a double chain that allows you to wear it both shoulder and crossbody. Even the dimensions are the same as the original toy puffer. Thoughts??

Hi I saw this same bag now available on the YSL website, only available in black with hold hardware at a higher price point. Has anyone seen it in person? Looks like a toy puffer with a double chain that allows you to wear it both shoulder and crossbody. Even the dimensions are the same as the original toy puffer. Thoughts??

Yeah i think it's similar in size to the toy version. I highly recommend vitkac to save some money but be sure that you will like it since returning is a bit of a hassle and not as easy.

Yeah i think it's similar in size to the toy version. I highly recommend vitkac to save some money but be sure that you will like it since returning is a bit of a hassle and not as easy.
Yeah I’ve been looking on Vitkac! How does it work, do I not have to pay any taxes or customs at all? I was thinking of ordering 2 bags from there just bc the prices are great but didn’t know if it was too good to be true.