Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

I must say my WTM midi still looks the same as when I first got it. I don't think the WTM is designed for slouchiness, as it is a flat, structured bag. The likes of the TME/LM only has structuring at the bottom which allows the rest of the leather to slouch.

I must say my WTM midi still looks the same as when I first got it. I don't think the WTM is designed for slouchiness, as it is a flat, structured bag. The likes of the TME/LM only has structuring at the bottom which allows the rest of the leather to slouch.

:tup:Just perfect! That's what I was hoping. Thanks kel28 & lilac

Pewter crash hold me (2+ mo)... feels like silk instead of leather now!

P1020617.jpg

Glad we could be of assistance!!

What colour are you thinking of?

Well, I have been debating whether I was brave enough for choco crash, but mostly would use for work. And since I have been wanting a navy bag for a long time......I'm now thinking navy would be gorgeous and a great neutral color for everyday use.:thinking:

Charmed,
That's a dilemma I'm facing too. I've never been a metallic or colored-bag girl (boring, perhaps...) but all the belenistas fervent love of the crash leathers have me considering brown crash or even plum crash (gasp). It's hard to take the plunge.