Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

Aaahhhhhh!! My TMA has softened up a treat!! When I first got it, it seemed so big (I could fit in it!) and heavy, and I found the drawstrings really fiddly.... BUT, now, it really doesn't seem as big, or heavy....and soft to wear on the shoulder! :yes:

It sounds nyummy!! I wouldn't mind seeing some pics sometime of it relaxing!!! :yes:

Thanks Tash! I will!

Hi posk51! Loving your avatar!! One of my all time fav films!!!!

Well, once you decide what you want, check with Jackie first if it can be made, and start a thread to round people up, in the particular style and colour, or vice versa! Keep us updated!! :tup:

My much used TMA......after 3 months! :heart::love:;)

Ooops, almost forgot......this is for CB!!

Attachments

• Photo-0093.jpg
    Photo-0093.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Photo-0094.jpg
    Photo-0094.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo-0096.jpg
    Photo-0096.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo-0097.jpg
    Photo-0097.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 71
I've posted on the TMA club thread but I'll say it again here - that is one gorgeous bag Tash, and I mean gorgeous!!!!!!

That leather looks sooo luscious and thick and chewy!

It really is a beauty!

Ahhhh, thanks CB!! Yes, it certainly is thick, it weighed a ton when I first got it!! Oh, I do want your opinion on something, do you think the Dark grey leather on your midi, is similar and quite durable?? ;)

Ahhhh, thanks CB!! Yes, it certainly is thick, it weighed a ton when I first got it!! Oh, I do want your opinion on something, do you think the Dark grey leather on your midi, is similar and quite durable?? ;)

I hope so Tash because yours looks fab!

My dark grey midi feels quite light in weight but it's hard to compare because I've never seen another BE bag irl (apart from my tote and AP)!

Yours must be a fair bit bigger though! It really is gorgeous! :yes:

I have no black bags at all, but the matte leather looks sooo good in it, I may be tempted in the future - finances permitting!

I hope so Tash because yours looks fab!

My dark grey midi feels quite light in weight but it's hard to compare because I've never seen another BE bag irl (apart from my tote and AP)!

Yours must be a fair bit bigger though! It really is gorgeous! :yes:

I have no black bags at all, but the matte leather looks sooo good in it, I may be tempted in the future - finances permitting!

Thanks honey for that! Yes, the black bag is BIIIGGGGGG! Good to hear the Midi is light, as needed something smaller than my TMA, which I feel is like a HOUSE!!!. LOL!! I really think the matte leathers (based on mine!) seem stronger compared to those, with glossy finish? :tup:

Tash, I love that bag. It's gorgeous. The leather is amazing!!!

I can tell you that the Dark Grey leather is extremely durable. The matte leathers are all similar in texture/durability, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

I have the Black Crash, but after seeing yours, Zacorey's, and Sue's Be Mine mini, I wouldn't hesitate getting the matte black in the future! It's gorgeous.

OK, here's my LM Midi in Dark Grey a bit broken in!

The first 2 pics show what it's like when I'm carrying it either on my shoulder or in my hand (I usually have the drawstrings quite open and loose), the next 2 pics show it completely relaxing and puddling, and the last pic shows it with the drawstrings drawn!

I just love it!!:heart:

Attachments

• LMMidirelax 001.jpg
    LMMidirelax 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 74
  • LMMidirelax 002.jpg
    LMMidirelax 002.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 59
  • LMMidirelax 003.jpg
    LMMidirelax 003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 71
  • LMMidirelax 004.jpg