Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

Sara how do you like the size of the bag? I am not small at all,LOL I am 5'9 but I have seen so many threads on the bag being to big, I am now starting to second guess my choice. I have wanted this bag since Dec. it will have silver hardware.

Hi, I have the Black Crash Love Me, and when I first got it, it seemed ginormous. But within one week of use, it calmed down and now it doesn't even feel or look big anymore. It is a very interesting bag! I am 5'6". So don't worry, you will love it.

dyannek, I am 5'9" as well. I LOVE my LM! It's the perfect size and I don't feel it looks too big at all. I have gotten compliments from people on the metro, malls, grocery, etc. If you like the style of the bag, I'll bet you'll be very happy when you try it on for yourself. Keep us posted!

Aaahhhhhh!! My TMA has softened up a treat!! When I first got it, it seemed so big (I could fit in it!) and heavy, and I found the drawstrings really fiddly.... BUT, now, it really doesn't seem as big, or heavy....and soft to wear on the shoulder! :yes:

To me the LM is the perfect size for work or university because it's the only bag I own where I don't worry about overloading it or putting it on the floor. I'm 5,5 and it's not to big on me after it#s broken in. It was stiff in the beginning and looked huge but after 2 weeks it softened up and puddled. It's my favourite work bag.

I am loving this thread...SOO much. I am new to BE I got my first LMM in black crash the other day from a lovely PFer. I've been lurking here for a couple weeks looking at your pictures.
I was thinking one time that it's too bad all the pics are of new bags I would love to see them broken in. THEN today I stumble on this thread!!!! How fun!! YAY! I love my mini and I know this won't be my last (mostly because I already have another on the way :angel: ) I would love a Midi!!!! (ahhhh purple.......)

Thanks Kings! I utterly love it!! and for the life of me I can't figure out why, well I should say I can't put it into words. The obvious reasons aside--craftmanship, leather, overall quality and the fact they are not made in sweat shops. I hold her on my lap---I feel like Paris Hilton with that damn dog. (sorry poochie) I cannot even describe how I feel when I wear it. I guess you could safely say I am speechless!!!!!

p.s.
I haven't quite found the answer to my question in here yet, but I'm guessing the Midi's are bespoke orders? Do you mind me asking how much the Midi's are? and how long do you have to wait? TIA!!!!

Hi posk51! Loving your avatar!! One of my all time fav films!!!!

Well, once you decide what you want, check with Jackie first if it can be made, and start a thread to round people up, in the particular style and colour, or vice versa! Keep us updated!! :tup: