Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
so we have a lot of threads when people first get their bags but not very many to show what they look like after they've had some love and wear. this will also show what bags look like with creases and how they puddle.

here is my purple love me on february 15th, the day i got it:
29mwwwj.jpg

this is my bag today, april 16th. so, two months of constant wear:
zu2w4w.jpg

ekfdw4.jpg

339rtyc.jpg

it is folding and creasing like crazy! but i don't mind, i find it appealing.

so this is what a bag looks like after constant use. the original LM is very structured and you can tell it's not so stiff anymore

Reactions: YellowBuggie
I Love Love Love this bag! :love: I just ordered one for myself but I am a little worried about the size of it. I would love to see some modeling shots of this purple bag. I wondered how it would slouch after use. I would really appreciate this as I am really starting to worry it will be way to big after reading some of the threads on here. and I dont like the mini version. thanks!!

Sara how do you like the size of the bag? I am not small at all,LOL I am 5'9 but I have seen so many threads on the bag being to big, I am now starting to second guess my choice. I have wanted this bag since Dec. it will have silver hardware.

^^

I am 5'5 and a size 3 and I don't find it overwhelmingly large. It will slouch as the bag softens and won't seem as large. I like oversized bags and this one is wonderful.

dyannek, unlike me, you have the height for the Love Me. I saw photos of someone shorter than you with a small frame and I thought it looked great on her! If I can find the thread, I will post it here.

Sara how do you like the size of the bag? I am not small at all,LOL I am 5'9 but I have seen so many threads on the bag being to big, I am now starting to second guess my choice. I have wanted this bag since Dec. it will have silver hardware.

My Black Crash LM after 3 months (NO Flash....pic taken w/ natural light):

ContessaLMblackcrash.jpg

LM and LMM (w/ flash)- notice the "smoosh factor" of the black LM.....it puddles close to the LMM and for this reason, I prefer Jackie's larger sized handbags

LMby2.jpg

Confection Perfection aka "LMM in Fuschia w/ silver hw" -3 months of use (occasional evening and outing events)

NO FLASH....this is the true color in natural light

LMMnoflash.jpg

and the delicious interior....w/ flash

ContessaLMMI.jpg