Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

lilac0485

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
New York
My purple crash midi WTM looks pretty much the same now as when first got it. But the full size probably breaks in more and slooches because of the extra material.

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
UK
I must say my WTM midi still looks the same as when I first got it. I don't think the WTM is designed for slouchiness, as it is a flat, structured bag. The likes of the TME/LM only has structuring at the bottom which allows the rest of the leather to slouch.

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
I must say my WTM midi still looks the same as when I first got it. I don't think the WTM is designed for slouchiness, as it is a flat, structured bag. The likes of the TME/LM only has structuring at the bottom which allows the rest of the leather to slouch.

:tup:Just perfect! That's what I was hoping. Thanks kel28 & lilac

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
Glad we could be of assistance!!

What colour are you thinking of?

Well, I have been debating whether I was brave enough for choco crash, but mostly would use for work. And since I have been wanting a navy bag for a long time......I'm now thinking navy would be gorgeous and a great neutral color for everyday use.:thinking:

Jenny1963

Jun 22, 2008
Chicago
Charmed,
That's a dilemma I'm facing too. I've never been a metallic or colored-bag girl (boring, perhaps...) but all the belenistas fervent love of the crash leathers have me considering brown crash or even plum crash (gasp). It's hard to take the plunge.