Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
london
dailypolish.com
so we have a lot of threads when people first get their bags but not very many to show what they look like after they've had some love and wear. this will also show what bags look like with creases and how they puddle.

here is my purple love me on february 15th, the day i got it:

this is my bag today, april 16th. so, two months of constant wear:

it is folding and creasing like crazy! but i don't mind, i find it appealing.

so this is what a bag looks like after constant use. the original LM is very structured and you can tell it's not so stiff anymore

Reactions: YellowBuggie

dyannek

Nov 10, 2006
Steamy Gulf Coast of MS
I Love Love Love this bag! :love: I just ordered one for myself but I am a little worried about the size of it. I would love to see some modeling shots of this purple bag. I wondered how it would slouch after use. I would really appreciate this as I am really starting to worry it will be way to big after reading some of the threads on here. and I dont like the mini version. thanks!!

dyannek

Nov 10, 2006
Steamy Gulf Coast of MS
Sara how do you like the size of the bag? I am not small at all,LOL I am 5'9 but I have seen so many threads on the bag being to big, I am now starting to second guess my choice. I have wanted this bag since Dec. it will have silver hardware.

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
^^

I am 5'5 and a size 3 and I don't find it overwhelmingly large. It will slouch as the bag softens and won't seem as large. I like oversized bags and this one is wonderful.

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
dyannek, unlike me, you have the height for the Love Me. I saw photos of someone shorter than you with a small frame and I thought it looked great on her! If I can find the thread, I will post it here.

Sara how do you like the size of the bag? I am not small at all,LOL I am 5'9 but I have seen so many threads on the bag being to big, I am now starting to second guess my choice. I have wanted this bag since Dec. it will have silver hardware.

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
My Black Crash LM after 3 months (NO Flash....pic taken w/ natural light):

LM and LMM (w/ flash)- notice the "smoosh factor" of the black LM.....it puddles close to the LMM and for this reason, I prefer Jackie's larger sized handbags

Confection Perfection aka "LMM in Fuschia w/ silver hw" -3 months of use (occasional evening and outing events)

NO FLASH....this is the true color in natural light

and the delicious interior....w/ flash