Puddle of Ink!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - well you were all right!
    Once I got a Bal I would become addicted!
    This is my second - an 06 Twiggy - I have put a fair bit of tlc into this bag and I think she has come up beautifully - the handles are dark but I really don't mind - and there are no marks on the leather - just a bit of scuffing on one of the corners really :sad:
    I know there are mixed emotions about the Twiggy - but I love the style!
    Here she is! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!! congrats!!

3. Gorgeous! Ink is a fabulous color. One of my favorites. Congratulations!

4. Very pretty, CONGRATS!

5. I think that your Ink Tiwggy is beautiful!

What kind of TLC was needed? In the photos, it looks like a mint bag!!

6. I love the twiggy! Just pulled mine out to use today. It's a great bag, I love the ink, enjoy!

7. Oh, it's beautiful. Ink is just stunning. Many congrats and enjoy it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Beautiful bag! I love the color and style!

9. i love ink, this one is beautiful. congrats on this gorgeous find.

10. :tup::tup::tup:

11. Thank you everyone for your comments! I love this bag more every time I look at it - tho I haven't used it yet..
    I'm not a big fan of putting much on my bags but this one literally drank so much 'moisturiser' ...I did the whole bag a couple of times and all the corners/piping were all just really dry and it just looks so much better now - almost like a new bag! There were a few frays here and there that just needed tidying up - but I am really fussy! The bag is so soft and squishy...love it!!

12. Thank you livia1 for enlarging my pics x

13. I have the Ink twiggy too, just got it out to use the other day, it's a great colour and i love, love, love, the twiggy style, especially when it's all smooshy, not so keen on a brand new one that needs breaking in !

14. Thank you ladyisobel - I think it will become my very favourite all time bag!! BTW you know that GGH Day? well......oops!!!!

15. Love the sound of that :graucho::lol: