Pucker Up ladies...I got me some honey havana...

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I have not been this excited about a Tano bag since my beloved Wundkinder came out when Tumbleweed leather was first introduced...

When this season's bag preview came out...I missed it initially, but when MHB posted larger pictures on facebook...I saw this bag and did the ever famous GISN...you know that...it is the noise you make when a bag reaches through the screen and grabs you and you MUST HAVE THAT BAG!

I put in a pre-order the second I could with MHB for this bag...and her big sister...once measurements came out I cancelled the Kiss Me Kate (big sister) as I knew it would be too large...and I changed the color of my Pucker Up to honey...as I have tons of blue bags...but nothing in this color...

I knew the bags arrived at MHB as I saw the glorious picture of the MHB warehouse swimming in havana leather bags...and I waited to shipping notification...

and waited...

and waited...

And today I went to check my account before bugging the lovely folks at MHB...and discovered not only had my bag shipped...it was waiting at my house for me!

So yes...MUST HAVE BAG....I'll take one of those...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup035.jpg

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup036.jpg

A glimpse of what awaits me....

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup037.jpg

My beauty all wrapped up in plastic...but I already am liking her!

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup038.jpg

And here she is unwrapped...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup046.jpg

And her backside...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup041.jpg

And her lovely studded accent leather hanging from the handle...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup040.jpg

And her inside...a lovely brown cotton inside...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup042.jpg

Ok...so first impressions...this bag is DEVINE! I did the GISN when unwrapping it...and I promptly unloaded the paper and put my things in it, and she came out to dinner with me...ladies...I have a lot of bags...I mean a lot. I do not normally change bags immediately...but I just had to on this one...

The havana leather is just scrumptious. It is nice and pebbly and chewy and yummy. I feels like it will hold up well, granted, I cannot know this...

I carried it tonight, and it has my Linea Pelle zip wallet, my BE coin purse, my kindle, a journal, and a vitamin pouch...and it was very light and comfy to carry. The back pocket is perfect for my cell phone and easy access...and it stayed on my shoulder perfectly.

I am in love. :love:

Here is a close up of the leather...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup039.jpg

Some modeling shots...I am 5'4 and not petite...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup043.jpg

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup044.jpg

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup045.jpg

And here she is loaded with my stuff and on...not sure you can tell a difference...

BalTempeteCoachforSaleTanoHavanaPuckerup047.jpg

So my final conclusion is...havana is NOT a one bag leather for me...I will be getting something else (at least one something) in this leather. I think this is a grand slam for Tano...and I hope it is a multiple season leather like tumbleweed....

The Pucker Up is a great mid-size bag...it is fairly thin, so this is not a carry everything and the kitchen sink, but it is a nice bag for those of us who don't carry everything and the sink. I am very pleased with it, and am trying not to get one in every color! LOL!

Hope this helps enable some of you on the fence with the havana leather!!

:ty:TK, Asianjade, and Celts for coming by to see the new beauty in my closet...it is indeed a lovely bag, with fantastic detail...and everything I wanted it to be!

Good morning Deb I had to save the beautiful review for this morning since we are bracing for Irene. Many preparations last night and I was just exhausted.
So worth the wait...
Oh she is gorgeous I love the honey color and the fact that she goes crossbody. BEEUtiful!!! Enjoy her. Thanks for all the details and great pics.

Peace

Thanks Angel! Be safe with the storm coming!

I do love the fact that she can go crossbody though I doubt I ever wear her that way...but I wanted to show it in case others were interested.

KMH :hugs: SOOOO good to see you...how are the pups?

And yep...this is a newly released leather...shipment just arrived at MHB this week! It is yummy!!

All is good. The pups are doing great! I've been around, just trying not to get to obsessed with bags but it is hard! How are you and your boys doing?

Odebs, you need to wear her crossbody occasionally because she is SUPER cute on you this way, as well as on your shoulder, such a lovely style on you.

I really like the look of this leather, it is delicious! And BTW, I totally am on board with you on the "GISNNNN"

I love that exterior zipper pocket too! Very nice, enjoy!

All is good. The pups are doing great! I've been around, just trying not to get to obsessed with bags but it is hard! How are you and your boys doing?

Yes...it is hard to not be obsessed Kris...but I try too...have not been on tpf as much...

Life is hectic and busy...my 16 year old niece now lives with me...so the boys are thrilled with another person to spoil them rotten...they are 4 and a half now, so pretty calm...the typical fantastic lab disposition! Love them to pieces!

Odebs, you need to wear her crossbody occasionally because she is SUPER cute on you this way, as well as on your shoulder, such a lovely style on you.

I really like the look of this leather, it is delicious! And BTW, I totally am on board with you on the "GISNNNN"

I love that exterior zipper pocket too! Very nice, enjoy!

Thank you Lovie! :hugs: