Pucci Shoe Experts- What size should I get in heels?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, Pucci shoe experts, I need some help please.

What size should I purchase for a high heel sandal type Pucci shoe?

I am a size 9.5 or 10 US and 41 in most Chanel, 41 in most Jimmy Choo heels, 40.5-41 in Louboutin, 40 in Prada...

I have a pair of size 40 Pucci flat sandals that are right on the edge of my foot- I should have purchased a larger size- I am not sure if I actually should wear a size 40.5 or 41 in Pucci and don't know which of the two sizes I would wear in a high heel sandal style shoe.

Thanks in advance for any input! :yes:

2. Sammie - I have several pairs of Pucci and they all run very small (narrow). I usually size 0.5 size up from my US shoes in Louboutin and in Pucci typically have to go up a full size unless it is an open toe slide. Most Puccis in my experience run extremely narrow. HTH

3. I would say a 41 would be safe. I'm a US 10 and I have a pair of Pucci slides that are 41's and I would have liked 41.5's. I'm a 41 in most CL's and Choo's.

4. Thanks for the advice everyone! I ended up purchasing a size 41 in a high heel sandal so I am hoping they work for me!

5. Please let us know!

6. Will do- won't get them until next week sometime though.
    I hope they fit!!!:Push:

7. Bumping this as I'm wondering how they fit? I was just on overstock.com looking at Pucci shoes and noticed the sizing on this site differs. Example, it says a 39 is acutally US 8 1/2 so it's going up a half a size. Usually a 39 means 9 right?

8. The size 41 heels were still a bit small! I am a size 9.5 or 10 US. It's weird because I can get away with a flat Pucci sandal in size 40 but a 41 was too small in heels!

Pucci shoes run pretty small imo. Sizing depends on designer and can even vary between shoes of the same designer. I wear 3 different sizes in Louboutin and Chanel depending upon the individual shoe.

Some brands run more TTS like Prada where a 39 would be more like a size 9 US, but most run small. I wear a 41 most of the time and I am a 9.5 or 10 US not an 11 US...

Hope this helps you!

9. Thanks! I kind of decided if I do get shoes that I probably should try on in store unless I'm pretty sure in that designer what I wear. From what I read in the CL forums even that doesn't help. It seems that the style itself makes a big difference too.