Pucci on my Balenciaga and LV

1. I loved the scarf on the model in the picture.. but it looks different IRL.. what do yall think .. should I return it.

pucci2.jpg pucci1.jpg
  2. That's just beautiful, kylieReese! I love the way it's tied on to both bags. And I love the way the colors in the scarf pick up both the green and brown of the bags! Great choice!

3. really? so maybe I should keep it.. I think i should try tying it in different ways rather then in a big bow. It looks really good though on my neck.. hahaha

4. Cute! I love it. Keep the scarf :amuse:

5. Thanks Cristina

6. I love it! I wanted to add my smaller cotton Pucci scarf to one of my Balenciaga, I love the fun, vintage style Pucci print in contrast to the rocker chic look of the Balenciaga!

7. Adds a nice pop of spring color to your bags!

8. Love it!!! IT's a definite keeper! Congrats!

9. I love your Pucci scarf. I say keep it!

10. That's very unique, it definitely adds colour to your bag ! I would keep it.

11. Oooh, keep it! It looks lovely with both bags, but I especially like it on the b-bag.

12. Love it! Looks gorgeous on the bbag. I'm not feeling it on the LV though. But it could be the light.

13. I agree with Greenie. I absolutely adore it on the B-bag and how it brings out the hues of the color of the bag. On the LV, I am not as crazy about. I do like the contrasts though.

Keep the Pucci!

14. Yes, you should keep it! I really do like the way it's tied! You could experiment with tying it different ways but it looks good the way it is!

15. I think it's definitely a keeper! Love your origan city, Kylie. And I think the scarf looks especially good on the LV BH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice