Public Service Announcement ;)

zeke said:
Actually, I think it's not Aloha's policy, it's Balenciaga's. ... as I understand it, Balenciaga won't allow retailers to sell their bags online - that's why Browns and Luisa via Roma have a thing where you have to call or e-mail, can't just punch the order button as you can with other brands.

Of course! Now I see. Thanks, Zeke!

I concur on Aloha Rag's great customer service! They've always been extremely helpful and efficient with my b-bag purchase. It is so hassle-free with them. Why can't everyone else be this helpful! :yes:

I am so glad to hear this about Aloha Rag because I think I'm going to place my fall order with them. BalNY actually has to charge me taxes because they have a corporate office in NJ. So between the taxes and shipping, it would work out to be almost 100 dollars cheaper to order from AR.

Also, do they do phone orders? Or do I have to do the whole faxing info thing?

They prefer it to be faxed, but because of the ridiculous time difference between me and Hawaii (12 hours, or thereabouts), the faxes wouldn't go through. So they let me email the order form instead.

But yes, they rock! And my bag will be on its way to me soon!

I've ordered a number of items from Aloha Rag, not just Balenciaga Bags (also a fair amount of jewelry - Loree Rodkin, Lena Wald, Luis Morais, etc.). They always pack the item so carefully, and I love the fact that the shipment is superfast (FedEx 2-day Express)!!

Also, since I'm on the US East Coast, there's no tax!!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to chance ordering one of the Fall 2006 B-Bags, or see it "in person" in order to make my selection ... but I'm glad to hear that A/R went the extra mile and sent photos!!! I might just order from them after all!

i have my name on the notification list for the blueberry and grenat at aloha rag, i can't wait for these bags to come in! beginning to get a bit impatient...:angel:
but it eases my mind to see such a great report on them...this will be my first bbag and i cannot wait!!!!

The balenciaga store starting to receive their fall bags today!@! I cannot decide between the blueberry or the red? If you order 3 bags they will ship for free - and no tax.

balgal said:
The balenciaga store starting to receive their fall bags today!@! I cannot decide between the blueberry or the red? If you order 3 bags they will ship for free - and no tax.

I wish I can buy 3 B-bags at once! :angel:

english_girl_900 said:
Hey all,

I just wanted to tell anyone who isn't sure where to order their bbags from that AlohaRag is second to none! When I placed my order I made a couple of requests about the leather. Today, I got an email from Jumpei - he actually photographed the best bag he could find and sent me the pictures to make sure I still wanted the bag. How amazing is that? Incredible customer service and super-helpful!.

Sorry - I was just really impressed by this. So feel totally happy about ordering from AR - they rock.

And no, I don't own stock. ;)

:flowers:

Nic

That's fantastic CS! I'm definitely going to order my next Bbag from there! :smile: Thanks for posting! :smile: