PT's 'it's NOT OSTRICH' reveal at last

I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here! I am here!

And oh.. Did I tell you I am here? :P

Well in that case I will come straight to the point

A really hard to picture it colour. But then the colour changes all the time in every kind of light. So soft to the touch and beautiful suede inside :biggrin:

May I present to you my Large dark "is-it-grey-or-is-it-blue?" Bamboo Top-handle

Without added light

picture.php

With a 'spot-light' to try to show the slight blueness

picture.php

Close-up

picture.php

and trying to show the shape of the bag

picture.php

OMG! OMG! OMG! It is so pretty, so very pretty. It compliments you and it is a work of art. I love the colour and the leather. How does it feel?`

This is worth staying up for! :hugs:

I am so silly. I forgot to say congratulations. She is lovely!

Last edited:
TDF PT! It's a gorgeous bag (remember to post it in the BTH club thread!)...love the blue-ish grey tone of the leather.:heart: Maybe a pic inside the bag plus a modeling pic too???

Was it a special colour for UK/France Gucci?

OMG! OMG! OMG! It is so pretty, so very pretty. It compliments you and it is a work of art. I love the colour and the leather. How does it feel?`

This is worth staying up for! :hugs:

I am so silly. I forgot to say congratulations. She is lovely!

Thank you honey :hugs:

It feels like velvet, it gives to the touch but strong, if that makes sense, very different though from my other BTH which is porc, smooth and SOLID.

I think you need a BTH too :graucho:

TDF PT! It's a gorgeous bag (remember to post it in the BTH club thread!)...love the blue-ish grey tone of the leather.:heart: Maybe a pic inside the bag plus a modeling pic too???

Was it a special colour for UK/France Gucci?

I'm not sure if it was a special colour for Europe but as soon as I saw IT :nuts: I forgot all about the fancy-schmancy medium versions.

Just for you:

Inside

attachment.php

and modelling pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• plainbthinside.jpg
    plainbthinside.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 382
  • plainBTHmod.jpg
    plainBTHmod.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 386
Oh, yes.. I need it. I can't really go through life without one? Do you mean the same leather? In rouge perhaps? :P

It is truly a wonderful and gorgeous bag. I wish all the best and may you get a lof of use of her. Is it lambskin? Or?

Ps. You look amazing! Are you sure you are not a descendent of the small Romanov family?

Last edited:
Oh, yes.. I need it. I can't really go through life without one? :P
Do you mean the same leather? In rouge perhaps?

It is truly a wonderful and gorgeous bag. I wish all the best and may you get a lof of use of her. Ps. It is lambskin? Or?

I think it's calf (actually I'm pretty sure it is).

:yes: whatever Italian is for rouge, that's the one you should get.

It will be the same leather as mine (this blue-grey) and the same light-gold hardware and the same colour suede interior :P

Awesome pics! You already moved into it!

Beautifully understated classic bag - no wonder you passed up the ostrich for this beauty.

Btw, is it a silver or gold toned hardware? (can't really tell from the pics)

I neeeed it.. It is beautiful and I actually meant calf but my head isn't working. Of course texture is like that. Lamb would be softer. :P
Thank you for sharing and taking the time. You are wonderful.

I need that bag in rosso. :faint:

Awesome pics! You already moved into it!

Beautifully understated classic bag - no wonder you passed up the ostrich for this beauty.

Btw, is it a silver or gold toned hardware? (can't really tell from the pics)

Definitely light-gold, in person it looks awesome with the half grey/blue and the light-gold hardware and bamboo.

For S/S there is bamboo and real 18K jewellery coming in. Past experience has told me Gucci wood and bamboo jewellery is VERY expensive but I would love a real Gucci bamboo bangle - completely depends on price.

Last edited:
I neeeed it.. It is beautiful and I actually meant calf but my head isn't working. Of course texture is like that. Lamb would be softer. :P
Thank you for sharing and taking the time. You are wonderful.

I need that bag in rosso. :faint:

Rosso!!!!!!!!!!! :P my head is still in France ;)