Ptosis correction WITHOUT double eyelid surgery in SK?

pepperopiz

Jul 4, 2019
I found out recently that I have ptosis. Has anyone here had ptosis correction without DES in South Korea? If so, what clinic, by which doctor and how much was it?

For some background, I'm an asian female. When people look at me, they think I have monolids, but I have a hidden double eyelid and a natural epicanthic fold. I've been told my eyes are similar to Hwang Yeji from Itzy if that gives you a better idea of the shape and size (but hers look so much more charismatic than mine). For those who don't know who I'm talking about, my eyes are most similar to the eye in "B" in the photo below and one eye is sometimes C/D if they're swollen lol (my line is uneven).

The reason I want to get it done in SK is because they have experience with asian eyes. I don't trust the doctors here in Canada or USA as all the before and afters I see are on white people, and the works I've seen here on their sites just don't look as good. I'm 100% sure I want ptosis correction. I like my eye shape so I don't really want to get des, but I'm not opposed to it as I'm worried the ptosis might droop due to my excess eyelid fat if I don't get it. I just want to look like myself and natural.

I read that Ive and Shinsueng are good for eyes. I also saw a girl post a youtube video on mvp and her results were good, but they seem to be hit or miss so idk?

1592096694384.png

I think your thought process is pretty realistic and clear. Don’t get it done in the US or canada if you can afford to go to Asia. But ptosis correction will change your eyeshape, and it doesn’t look like you have problem opening your eyes since you are already at B. I think A is not a particularly attractive on a woman and I feel eyelift/ptosis correction could help.

I think your thought process is pretty realistic and clear. Don’t get it done in the US or canada if you can afford to go to Asia. But ptosis correction will change your eyeshape, and it doesn’t look like you have problem opening your eyes since you are already at B. I think A is not a particularly attractive on a woman and I feel eyelift/ptosis correction could help.

My eye shape is like B, but it is more closed. I definitely have ptosis.

My eye shape is like B, but it is more closed. I definitely have ptosis.

Then I think it’s reasonable to get it done. The sample photos look tasteful too. If you have a lot of flesh/skin on your eyelid, you might look like you have triangle eyes after the surgery. However A->B transformation seems very natural and well done.

I am in the similar position as you. I'm fairly new to this thread but I've gotten great insights thanks to everyone here. But the kind of surgery I am wanting is, I'm not looking for a drastic change, hence I'm not looking for double eyelid surgery. I just want my eyes to look natural but slightly bigger. I wouldn't want to do it in the US bc I would much rather have someone that has more experience with Asian eyes to work on me.