PT Bleu Roi GSH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    Hello ladies, I'm new to the balenciaga forum and have already quite a number of to-die-for bbags :smile:

It could be late into the season but does anyone know where I can get a Part Time in Bleu Roi GSH? they seem to be sold out everywhere.

And for owners of bleu roi bbags, does the color fade easily?

Oh, I haven't seen it IRL but does bleu roi go better with GSH or RGGH?

Thanks in advance!

2. I personally love Bleu Roi with SGH over RGGH.

3. I agree with Magjes! I love GSH with Blue Roi. :smile:

I cannot help with availability. You might try the shopping section to track one down.

4. i've heard that blue roi does fade. i saw one for sale that had been used a few times and already faded on half the bag. i wanted a blue roi until i heard about the fading :sad:

5. #5 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    ^^I think all Bals have a possibility of fade due to the nature of the leather and the dyes used.
    But that being said, I think it also depends on the specific bag itself and the user (or how they use it), so to speak.

I have seen many colors that have faded for some but for others they have not. Is it how they care for them/handle them, or maybe its the leather? Or maybe the bag isnt as saturated in the first place? Not sure, but I sure wouldnt pass up a bag color that I really loved just because a few people had some fade to theirs.

And for the record, I have seen plenty of Bleu Roi bags since they first came out-love the color! I was thisclose to buying one but I remembered I already have Marine ;)

6. Thanks for all your replies!

Personally I'm leaning towards gsh more but rggh is the only combo I can find available at the moment.

I've emailed Bal Cannes & London but they are both out of the color. Will continue to hunt for the gsh combo though!

I live in a humid place, so I'm worried about the fading. Will items like collonil waterstop spray help in maintaining the color?

7. *double post