Psychos who leave neagtive feedback!!GREAT WEBSITE TO CHECK BUYERS & SELLERS FEEDBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Dead Red

DROP DEAD RED
Aug 30, 2008
Im dealing w/ a REAL psycho right now..Im a power seller and had a buyer buy an item worth $18 now she keeps demanding her feedback and for me to say THANK YOU in a round about way threating me with a negative!!! WTH? So after doing some research on her, she is a nut job..In one month she has left 6 negatives. The sellers are calling her relentless and when you read her feedback she is clearly asking the seller to say THANK YOU etc..So, I reached out to all of the sellers that got blasted by the PSYCHO..And one of them was so kind to pass on this website that makes it easier for you to research nut jobs like her..I wanted to pass it on to you www.tool.haus.org.. Block this B*** her ID name is UWANTME!..opps can I included that..Hope so..She needs to be cancelled..After contaced Ebay they told me just to block her..I told them I dont want ways around it, I want results and will NOT stop until she is stopped..It not fair to past sellers, me or futute SELLERS..
Im not done with her yet, I will NOT let it rest!!! Nor will I just forget..The funniest part is she lives 25min from me HUMMMM!!!! :cursing::cursing:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you may not post your eBay ID or auctions here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im dealing w/ a REAL psycho right now..Im a power seller and had a buyer buy an item worth $18 now she keeps demanding her feedback and for me to say THANK YOU in a round about way threating me with a negative!!! WTH? So after doing some research on her, she is a nut job..In one month she has left 6 negatives. The sellers are calling her relentless and when you read her feedback she is clearly asking the seller to say THANK YOU etc..So, I reached out to all of the sellers that got blasted by the PSYCHO..And one of them was so kind to pass on this website that makes it easier for you to research nut jobs like her..I wanted to pass it on to you www.tool.haus.org.. Block this B*** her ID name is UWANTME!..opps can I included that..Hope so..She needs to be cancelled..After contaced Ebay they told me just to block her..I told them I dont want ways around it, I want results and will NOT stop until she is stopped..It not fair to past sellers, me or futute SELLERS..
Im not done with her yet, I will NOT let it rest!!! Nor will I just forget..The funniest part is she lives 25min from me HUMMMM!!!! :cursing::cursing:
www.desireesposhpad.com

Just to let you know, it's www.toolhaus.org (no period after "tool").

Well first of all it's not really fair to ebay id uwantme as you incorrectly posted someone else's id.

Now that the correct id has been posted,

Can't you report her for feedback extortion?

Did your problems w/ her start during the transaction or just after when you didn't leave her feedback?

Ok, agree that this is a psycho ebayer lol

It looks as if she "gets off" on leaving neg feedbacks.

God forbid if you don't thank her!

I'm blocking this buyer as well.

Thanks for the info and good luck w/ this one!!

Let us know what you are going to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.