Psycho buyer- Need Advice Please

I know this is completely off topic but Im curious...Are Marines really allowed to own, hold, and brandish personal firearms?

where I live all adults who have not been convicted of a felony are allowed to own, hold and brandish personal firearms under lots of conditions, including in a personal residence.

in addition, they are also allowed to shoot you if you are coming into said residence and there is reason to believe that they are in "grave danger of death or serious bodily injury" at your (the trespasser's) hands.

breaking down my door with a sledge hammer certainly met those conditions.

OMG, what a psycho! Report her to the police IMMEDIATELY! Your safety is too important to risk, even if she is bluffing. Keep records of all the times she's contacted you (email/phone/etc) and investigate if you can take out a restraining order. Stay safe.

I really do think a restraining order is imperative. Also, if she is acting like this over a handbag, my guess is that this is not her first time acting like a nut. I think you need to get the police involved ASAP!
Let us know what you do!

I agree about contacting the police, filing a report, and seeing if you can get a restraining order.

The OP asked about what would happen if the buyer did a chargeback and I didn't see any other posts answering that. If Ebay/Paypal sides with you on a claim and the buyer does a chargeback Paypal cannot take the funds away from you. I think this was part of the seller protection if I remember right. I'm dealing with a crazy buyer right now (not as crazy as yours) and I was re-reading the process yesterday in case. I found it on Paypal's help section under chargebacks.

Does anyone else live with you???....make sure you file the report and get copies of every step that you take....papers etc.
That is just ridiculous...its a handbag....
what is her ebay name so we can block her please?????

Why not just return her money if she returns the bag to you? My experience with this is that it is not worth the fear, aggrevation and emotion. You will resell the bag to another buyer that will be happy and perhaps make more money if the bidding goes higher. I am a big believer in karma.

Not that this helps you now- but this is why I think it is so important to completely disconnect your personal life from Ebay- I don't ever give out my name, I have a PO Box so that my return address is not connected to a home address- my phone number is not listed with paypal, and I have an email address that does not disclose my name, or work information. I would suggest making these changes- so people can't track you down next time- hope this helps!

Thanks so much for the great advice everyone. Thank goodness, no emails from her today! I did take your advice and I called the police. I need to go there with the documentation and file a report. I will do this ASAP. I'm still waiting to hear about what ebay is going to do. I think they should suspend her account, but as of now, the account is still active. Thanks again!

how did she figure out where you worked?? she is totally creepy! don't respond to any of her emails, and like everyone else said, report it to the police!

My home address comes up on the payment screen (if you want to mail payment etc.). As far as where I work, she must have Googled my email address and found the address!