Psyched Out By TPF..Damier Phobia

1. Soooo, I took my Groom ZC, which I thought had some color transfer from the Damier lining, to LV today & compared it to a brand spanking new one.I was so certain that the white stripe had turned a redish color after using it in my Illovo that I was going to cry, but nope, it was still exactly the same color. :lol: I probably should have been embarrased, but I was to relieved to care.
    I met up with a fellow PFer & had an interestingly FUBARed lunch:upsidedown: :lol: but it was a good time anyway. We saw one of the mink bags & a SO hardsided case with stripes painted on it[very cute] & the place was packed with people.....on a Monday......in the morning..go figure.

2. That is funny, glad it was just your imagination. :yes:

3. lol :roflmfao:

4. i feel relieved for u~

5. It was pretty dead at SCP when I went this evening!!! I'm sad cause my favorite SA left for Chanel...oh well, I'll have to visit her haha. We need a TPF meeting!

6. I miss South Coast Plaza-:sad:

7. SCP was packed this past Sat. when I went. But then again they always are on the wkends.:yes:

Wow, packed on a Mon.:confused1: When I've gone during the wk., like on a Wed. I've been there alone w/ like 1 or 2 other people.

Maybe there were still some people that wanted to get their "Groomies" from the wkend. (??):s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice