PST vs Prada Saffiano?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am picking up a mid size bag, not too heavy for meetings...looking at PST and Prada Saffiano, as I like colorful appearence (both bags are red). The price is very similar, $2200 vs $2300 (2100 for smaller ones)...can not make my mind. Any comments and suggestions are extremely appreciated! :smile:

2. I think prada saffiano will work better for you. It will fit A4 paper and binders if you choose the medium or large size, I don't think psych is big enough for thaf

3. Pst

4. It's tough!!! If you have to put your folder and file into the bag, then you need Prada saffiano. Otherwise, I think PST is a good size for work. I wear my PST to work and it fits my ipad mini, wallet, keys, makeup pouch and phone. Good luck!!!