PST or GST or PTT?

PST or GST or PTT?

• PST

• GST

• PTT

• Other - suggestion please!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the PST - I'm 5'5 and find it's the perfect size; it can hold all the essentials and still not be too heavy. The GST IMO is too big for me, and with time, it's especially prone to sagging (which I really dislike). HTH!

I have the PST and I love it! I think it's perfect for my needs, but I don't usually carry too much stuff. Mine normally holds the following (just to give you an idea of how much it can carry): Medium-sized wallet, small make-up bag, journal, pocket agenda, Nokia N95 phone, credit card holder, memo pad, small water bottle, and Chanel sunglasses with the case. HTH!

Edit: I just read your post about getting the GST...congrats!

Last edited:
pcil, the items you listed , i feel like you wont have enough space in the pst. I thought pst was light to carry and great for the bare minimum, but turns out that you really need to pack everything in there tightly. (and there will be things laying on top of others, kinda annoying...)
i love how the ptt looks, but in the end, i didnt like that the 2 flaps on each side of the zipper would end up bending.. it happens if u carry this on your shoulder. This one is much roomier than the pst though. i would recommend it over pst for that reason..
i would reallly reallly suggest GST bc it is just so so classic and holds everything u need. For the price, its completely worth it bc u will use it over and over again. (i'm 5'2 and small frame as well, but i dont think it is too big...)
congrats on ur decision , whatever it is going to be!