Pst - losing its shape?

penelope tree

Aug 18, 2008
Hello, sorry if this has been covered before but did search and couldn't find much.

I have a pst (yay) and it was very boxy at first as expected, i thought i wouldnt mind it squishing a bit.

Now one side is still boxy and the other is sagging outwards, i guess because i lean more on the side bit that's facing forwards when i wear it on my arm.

anyone else noticed this and anything i can do about it? it looks a bit uneven and all the pics of used psts i have seen show the side panels bending inwards, rather than out.

i'm not too bothered but wondered if this would get worse.

thanks!

yes this will happen.. i used my pst for two years straight..and it did lose a lot of its shape. now that i have enough bags to rotate, i keep it stuffed while its sitting it my closet to keep what's left of its shape...

best advice to avoid it getting worse is to not use it every day or if you do use it every day, lay it on its side at night.

yes this will happen.. i used my pst for two years straight..and it did lose a lot of its shape. now that i have enough bags to rotate, i keep it stuffed while its sitting it my closet to keep what's left of its shape...

best advice to avoid it getting worse is to not use it every day or if you do use it every day, lay it on its side at night.

Thanks for the advice.

this happen to both the gst n pst...i hardly ever use mine for the past two years..prob 20 times...and the side does sag....still love my gst nonethelesss :heart:
try storing it stuffed w tissue but not overstuffed and hang it instead of sitting it...

The new washed caviar loses it's shape very fast. I had a rigid caviar GST that I never stuffed during storage or laid on it's side, and it never lost it's shape. It was just an older style, well made, tough cookie tote!

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to stop this? My PST (i was the 2nd owner) seriously has the WORST side sagging ... its to the point where i dont carry it ... is there anything we can do like how you can put a base in on LV Speedy's?

Its depressing to think that the bag looks 'cheap' when it wasnt ...

I do not have a PST but I think it would probably be a good idea to stuff it when you are not using it and hang it so that the weight is on the strap and so gravity does not affect the bag itself. Goodluck!

I do not have a PST but I think it would probably be a good idea to stuff it when you are not using it and hang it so that the weight is on the strap and so gravity does not affect the bag itself. Goodluck!

ive tried that - unfortunately its like the sides of the bag just arent strong enough ... they just bulge out ... sob.