PST is back as a seasonal item

I just purchased a PST, very gently used, that I had authenticated here. I too am petite and while I have,love and carry the GST, I could not justify two new Channels in less than a year.
I live in Virginia and called the Boutique in Tysons yesterday. The salesgirl informed me that the PST is not in the stores but a new different PST with more pockets and zipper middle pocket was available for 3300.00. I do not like bags with a center pocket so I decided to try and find a PST. I found a great one and I will post Pic's when I get it.
I'm not sure about what the salesgirl said but assume she is right. I have attached my GST pic. Purchased in Switzerland last fall. I thought my Husband was going to have me committed. :smile:

Attachments

• My_GST.jpg
    My_GST.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
My SA shared these colors with me of GSt in khaki and burgundy.. And told me PST will come in these colors as well! pm me if you want to be on the call list too when the psts arrive think I'm going for the red~she said most likely first shipment will arrive this month!!! Hooray!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399370365.585684.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399370417.653643.jpg