PST & Baby Cabas

dchoi

May 13, 2009
Dears,
Is the chain of PST fall off from the shoulder easily? I have a GST before but is sold already since the chain always fell down .
And I've seen a baby cabas ( I know it is an off season item, the pattern is that on one side , half of the bag is in diamond stitches and another half is not. There is a CC charms on the shoulder chain). I like this since it is totally difference from the normal Coco Cabas.

Which bag you would prefer to buy? They are all 100% new.

Thank you so much.

I have the Baby Cabas and love this bag, I get so much use from this bag. The straps seem to stay on my shoulder just fine, and this bag can hold a lot if you need it to, or just a little and the shape of the bag still looks fine.

This bag was one of the best "Chanel bag" purchases I made. One of my favorite all time Chanel bags.

I have the Baby Cabas and love this bag, I get so much use from this bag. The straps seem to stay on my shoulder just fine, and this bag can hold a lot if you need it to, or just a little and the shape of the bag still looks fine.

This bag was one of the best "Chanel bag" purchases I made. One of my favorite all time Chanel bags.

ITA, still one of my favorite bags! I get so much use out of it. :tup:

^^^ I've been using this bag for like two weeks straight, that's a long time for me not to have already switched out of a bag! Such a useful, comfortable, and nice looking bag!

I have both the GST and the Baby Cabas...and I agree the straps on the GST always slide off...however I have had no problems with my bronze baby cabas at all....and actually I would love to have the cabas in a dark navy...enjoy whichever bag you choose and wear it in good health....