PST and GST size and price

PST measures 9.75in W x 9.5in H x 3.5in D, hopefully someone will give you the measurements of the GST.

here's a pic of VIPStyle's PST and GST.
DSC02102.jpg

her pic can be found in this thread of the reference library.

DH purchased a GST for me a few days ago and the retail was $1750. It is the perfect size to fit checkbook size wallet, makeup bag and a few other essentials. The PST is probably better for a night out and quick shopping trips. :smile:

thanks so much, do you think the pst would be too small to for me who is about 5 ft., 2 inch/3 inch. and could it fit a checkbook sized wallet, cell phone, chanel sunnies, an ipod, and another little accesorie pouch, plus makeup and maybe a small book?

thanks so much, do you think the pst would be too small to for me who is about 5 ft., 2 inch/3 inch. and could it fit a checkbook sized wallet, cell phone, chanel sunnies, an ipod, and another little accesorie pouch, plus makeup and maybe a small book?

I think you can definitely fit all that in the PST but they'll have to be strategically placed (ie book and accessory pouch on very bottom, everything else layered on top of that)

i'll get pics of me with the PST in a few, I'm around the same height as you give or take an inch or two