PST and GST size and price

sbhunz

Aug 29, 2006
searched everywhere in the forum but unable to find comparison of the dimensions, between gst and pst. HELP (owners of both gst and pst)!

Paige9268

Jan 23, 2007
can someone please post pictures of both the gst and the pst and tell me what the differences are and how much one retails for, it would be really helpful

ginab17

Feb 20, 2007
Bainbridge Island, WA
DH purchased a GST for me a few days ago and the retail was $1750. It is the perfect size to fit checkbook size wallet, makeup bag and a few other essentials. The PST is probably better for a night out and quick shopping trips. :smile:

Paige9268

Jan 23, 2007
thanks so much, do you think the pst would be too small to for me who is about 5 ft., 2 inch/3 inch. and could it fit a checkbook sized wallet, cell phone, chanel sunnies, an ipod, and another little accesorie pouch, plus makeup and maybe a small book?

Paige9268

Jan 23, 2007
also, could someone who is about my height who owns a pst post a picture of them w/ the bag to show the proportions please, that would help soooooooo much!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
thanks so much, do you think the pst would be too small to for me who is about 5 ft., 2 inch/3 inch. and could it fit a checkbook sized wallet, cell phone, chanel sunnies, an ipod, and another little accesorie pouch, plus makeup and maybe a small book?
I think you can definitely fit all that in the PST but they'll have to be strategically placed (ie book and accessory pouch on very bottom, everything else layered on top of that)

i'll get pics of me with the PST in a few, I'm around the same height as you give or take an inch or two