PSA: Prada will NOT give you tracking number when you charge-send

ne14sumfun

Mar 21, 2007
They are claiming that is corporate policy, but no one can tell me why. I had a card case charge-sent to me and they called because they wrote my address wrong. That's fine but when I asked for the tracking number they refused to give it to me. I don't understand why and am currently awaiting an answer back from Prada corporate. Has anyone else had this experience?

They are claiming that is corporate policy, but no one can tell me why. I had a card case charge-sent to me and they called because they wrote my address wrong. That's fine but when I asked for the tracking number they refused to give it to me. I don't understand why and am currently awaiting an answer back from Prada corporate. Has anyone else had this experience?

I’m having an impossible time getting a tracking number too. Charge send from a Prada in saks in NY. Ugh.

If you register your address with Fed Ex, they automatically send you an email when something is being shipped to you, so I was able to to monitor my package that way! It's quite frustrating, especially for a large purchase!