Ps13

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I stumbled across this image of the PS13 in the new November US Vogue.
    Here's a scan of the page:

[​IMG]

2. Yes!!!

That's the one but in taupe please!!!

3. Finally a pic of the elusive PS13!! :nuts: I'd also like to see this in regular leather.

4. Me too ^^

5. #5 Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    Hmm nice enough but the shape is not very exciting or unique.

6. I love it!

But will be out of my price range I guess!

7. :loveeyes: i love it!! yes i want to see in regular leather too!

8. I want to see this in regular leather too! It's hard to see the details otherwise. I think I like the strap, it's wider than that of the PS1 satchel.

9. this def looks like a bag i would want!!!
    love the big strap!!!

10. Wow! Nice find!

I'm going to have to think about this style a little bit. It's not one that has me grabbed instantly. I definitely would want to see it in leather.

11. The inkblot design is distracting, can't see the construction and design of the bag. I hope they show it in leather.

12. #12 Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    victoria traina (who is working at PS) was carrying this bag around at paris fashion week and i wondered what it was...
    here is a pic of hers...

[​IMG][​IMG]

the python one is $6550, i wonder what the retail on this will be, maybe in between the ps1 and the ps11...

13. Thanks for scanning and sharing! I like it. The python at first glance looks kind of busy. The only thing that would get me is the zip... I like the closures to be er, seamless (does that make sense?) As in, integrated into the bags design. Not hanging over all strappy.

14. gorgeous. i have instant lust for this bag

15. Simply gorgeous. I always thought my next PS purchase would be the PS11, but this is now a strong contender. I'll wait a bit to see if there are any quality control issues though.