PS11 wear, tear and quality

TwiggyM

O.G.
Jan 5, 2011
Hi, I've been lusting after the PS11 mini (in black or brown) for quite a while now, however the quality issues/bad customer service that seem to run through this forum as a recurring theme has put me off. So, PS11 owners, have you experienced any problems with your PS11, and how is the bag holding up over time?

Thank you so much :smile:

TwiggyM said:
Hi, I've been lusting after the PS11 mini (in black or brown) for quite a while now, however the quality issues/bad customer service that seem to run through this forum as a recurring theme has put me off. So, PS11 owners, have you experienced any problems with your PS11, and how is the bag holding up over time?

Thank you so much :smile:

I've had a black classic for about 15 months now. No issues, and it is in excellent condition. Been caught in rain/snow a couple times too. Completely different leather than the PS1 (which has its own beauty). Much more durable, and there is no clasp issue. The flap closes with a magnet closure. HTH. :smile:

I actually just got this bag in black about 3 months ago and I've neglected every single one of my other bags since the day I got it. So far so good, I don't see any wear or tear at all and although I am aware of banging it against things and where I set it down by no means am I 100% careful with my bags. Very good purchase! Go with Black.

Thank you so much both of you! That sounds very promising! Although I look after my bags, I don't baby them, and I think that they should be able to deal with everyday use and weather.

How does the magnetic closure work out - do you feel like you have to watch out for people getting into your bag (I'm usually a zipper fanatic)?

And does anyone out there know how much a PS11 mini holds compared to an Alexander Wang Brenda Mini?

Sorry about the loads of (strange) questions...

And thank you so much for the help!

:smile:

I don't own one but planning soon, a member mentioned about the metal clip for the shoulder strap will be banging on the sides of the flap cover, making it dented which I also found its the same thing like my Givenchy bag, owners any comments on that?

I don't own one but planning soon, a member mentioned about the metal clip for the shoulder strap will be banging on the sides of the flap cover, making it dented which I also found its the same thing like my Givenchy bag, owners any comments on that?
My Givenchy has the same problem! But it's not a huge one, since it happened to me only twice in two years, so far so good!

Have no idea if the PS has the same problem, but soon I'll receive my first one so... I'll let you know!

I've had my PS11 for a couple months now not a problem at all. I think the ultimate test of durability was when I was shopping in Soho and completely slipped and fell on my butt/back and my shoe flew off into the middle of the street (yeah...most embarrassing moment ever lol). My ps11 fell off my shoulder and landed a couple feet behind me...I inspected it right after my fall and not a scratch...honestly I was pretty shocked.

Last edited: