PS11 Mini, BV Intrecciato Cross Body, or Gucci Disco - Help Me Decide!

Oct 8, 2013
I've been in need of a new, durable cross body bag to go from day to night and I keep going back and forth between these three:

PS11 Mini: Love the design but I worry that it may be heavy and bulky. Also my PS1's fell apart and I'm worried about the quality.
ScreenShot20140720at8_42_15AM-vi.png

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Cross Body: The design isn't anything special but it's simple and lightweight, with high-quality BV leather & craftsmanship. I'm worried that the narrow strap will dig into my shoulder if the bag is weighed down.
ScreenShot20140720at8_44_07AM-vi.png

Gucci Disco Bag: Don't love the logo on the bag and it's a little small (I could only use it with my compact wallets) but I love the shape and tassel.
ScreenShot20140720at8_41_32AM-vi.png

I'll be trying them all on later this week but I wanted to hear your expert opinions first. :biggrin: Thanks in advance for your input!

My sister has the gucci one and uses it everyday, fits an ipad mini though sometimes she can't zip it up.
gucci one is really cute and subtle + elegant.

Saw the bottega one in store and to be honest it looks better in photos

and don't know about philip lim, don't even know the brand!

My sister has the gucci one and uses it everyday, fits an ipad mini though sometimes she can't zip it up.
gucci one is really cute and subtle + elegant.

Saw the bottega one in store and to be honest it looks better in photos

and don't know about philip lim, don't even know the brand!

Thanks for sharing! The first one is Proenza Schouler. :smile:

I love the Gucci Disco, I just don't need another cross body in my life. The logo is only on one side so you can always turn it around. Maybe small is better in a cross body that way it doesn't weigh heavy on your shoulder?

I love BV but in this case, I'd go Gucci. I just think you can't get any cuter nor more sophisticated than that mini-bag. Those Gs bother me a lot less than most logos. They look like an abstract design if you don't absolutely know they're interlocking G's. The tassel makes the bag, IMO. As a design, it's a standout.

I love the Gucci Disco, I just don't need another cross body in my life. The logo is only on one side so you can always turn it around. Maybe small is better in a cross body that way it doesn't weigh heavy on your shoulder?

I thought about just wearing it with the logo facing me. It seems lightweight so I'm hoping I can just throw it over one should most of the time. Thanks for the suggestion. :smile:

I personally prefer the PS11 because of it's unique look. Second would be the Gucci bag, but if you don't like the logo, maybe it is better not to get it.
Without the logo it is pretty plain too.

I love BV but in this case, I'd go Gucci. I just think you can't get any cuter nor more sophisticated than that mini-bag. Those Gs bother me a lot less than most logos. They look like an abstract design if you don't absolutely know they're interlocking G's. The tassel makes the bag, IMO. As a design, it's a standout.

Thanks!

I have both the PS11 mini classic and the gucci disco - they are quite different so I will try and list some of my thoughts for you - hope it will help.

PS11 - love the look and the hardware, I would say a fiercer kinda look, stiff so unable to put as many things as the disco, strap can be removed so you can use it as a clutch. I have only had my PS11 for a couple of weeks.
Disco - mostly a messenger style sling bag although strap can be shortened to shoulder sling, Light and chic, love the tassle that it comes with. Logo is obvious which may be something that may put you off.

If all fails you can always get both hahaha
Can't help with the BV.