PS101 - Rhinoplasty with Dr. Paik

Apr 28, 2013
I saw some comments about Dr. Paik from PS101 while doing research, but there is no thread about him or his clinic. He's part of the Korean Rhinoplasty Forum and doesn't advertise much, but he's constantly busy and booked months in advance. I had the chance to speak to a former patient who was generous to share her before/after pictures with me, she was really happy, but no longer replies... I guess that's what happens when patients are happy, unfortunately they disappear lol...

I was wondering if anyone has experience with PS101 or Dr. Paik ?

I visited South Korea last summer and consulted with the major clinics, but did not meet a doctor I felt fully comfortable and safe with, and a lot of them seem to have promoters on PF...

I saw some comments about Dr. Paik from PS101 while doing research, but there is no thread about him or his clinic. He's part of the Korean Rhinoplasty Forum and doesn't advertise much, but he's constantly busy and booked months in advance. I had the chance to speak to a former patient who was generous to share her before/after pictures with me, she was really happy, but no longer replies... I guess that's what happens when patients are happy, unfortunately they disappear lol...

I was wondering if anyone has experience with PS101 or Dr. Paik ?

I visited South Korea last summer and consulted with the major clinics, but did not meet a doctor I felt fully comfortable and safe with, and a lot of them seem to have promoters on PF...

Hi there, which major clinics did you consult with that you didn't feel comfortable with? I am planning to go to Korea soon for consultations as well and would love to hear more!

Reactions: catelet
Oops forgot to add that the link I just posted above includes information about the poster's experience having rhinoplasty with Dr. Paik of 101 Plastic Surgery Clinic. :smile: