PS1 Tiny Perforated in Fire Red Reveal

1. I was lucky enough to grab this beauty during the Barneys sale for 60% off! The leather is definitely stiffer than the regular PS1 leather but I find I like that for the tiny size. I'm completely in love with the color, the style, and the fact that I can actually carry this one crossbody--plus the perfs make it feel so special.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466386577.541405.jpg

And here she is with my medium PS1 in peacock

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466386653.329463.jpg

TRP and MrGoyard like this.
  2. Congrats on this find! :smile: The color looks great together with your medium!

3. I just saw this, too...love it! Is the red a more orange or blue red?

4. #4 Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    It's definitely more of an orange red... Here it is next to my Gucci Disco which is a true red with slightly blue undertones.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466461632.468696.jpg

5. Thanks...nice and bright!

6. OOO I love that color :smile:

7. What're your thoughts on it not being lined?

8. I love it. I'm sure at some point in its lifetime, my keys will scratch the interior leather but that doesn't bother me. I also keep my phone in the front pocket; it's nice to be able to see it light up since I always have it on silent.

9. How much did the bag end up being? How is the weight? Beautiful bag!

10. It was $639 plus tax and 100% worth it! It's a little heavier than the Gucci Disco (I bought this to replace the Disco) and rather comparable to the medium PS1.

11. Gorgeous, the more structured design goes great with the perforations! Congrats :smile:

12. Lovely bag. I think the color is stunning.

13. Really beautiful...and such an amazing price!