PS1 Tiny - Just Right!

alexa9

May 30, 2011
After a year of being like Goldilocks with my bags, the Tiny is the one! I've been struggling with size - trying not to carry two bags, needing more for work than I could get into my PS1 medium, abandoning my PS1s and stuffing everything into a Bal Work, which was awkward and frankly too heavy, and then not liking walking all over NYC with one over-weighted bag.

So I've given in - it's two bags. A Tiny with a canvas work bag for my computer and papers. I can still abandon the canvas bag in my office and go out like a person, yet with everything I need. The Tiny holds far more than you'd imagine. (I also have a pouch, but can never really get enough in there. This difference, however minor it might be technical, lets me get everything I need inside). As others have said, iPad mini, wallet, glasses, makeup etc.

I searched the Tiny here before buying it and there were so few posts so I thought I'd just add one, in case anyone is wondering. It's worth trying if anyone else is in the same situation.

Just my .02

Congrats! I know exactly what you mean! I hated carrying two bags but I also hated lugging around papers and other heavy items everywhere I went. I think the tiny coupled with a canvas bag for work stuff is very smart. You can still run to lunch and run errands without lugging everything with you. Would love to see a photo and what it holds.

I havent' taken any mod pictures yet but will try to. It does work cross body very comfortably! I'm over 5'8 and can rarely say that.

As to what it holds, it's pretty perfect for a small bag. It holds all the basics without cramming things in or struggling to find them. Because I have a couple mediums already I didn't even take a second look at it when it first came out, but it's the perfect solution to my bag woes. I haven't even been tempted to change out my bag since I bought it!

I hope more would post their tiny here. I'm thinking of getting one but would like to see more modeling pics and contents it can hold. I've been tossing between tiny and pouch for an everyday smaller bag that can fit a long wallet, umbrella, ipad mini and pouch.

I hope more would post their tiny here. I'm thinking of getting one but would like to see more modeling pics and contents it can hold. I've been tossing between tiny and pouch for an everyday smaller bag that can fit a long wallet, umbrella, ipad mini and pouch.
I used to have a pouch and it's pretty small. If you're wanting to carry an iPad mini, umbrella, long wallet etc then you might need something a little bigger. I'm hoping for more mod shots of the Tiny too as I'd like something between a PS1 and pouch.