PS1 tags

crazzee_shopper

Now a Mrs.
Jan 13, 2010
From the various pics in the reference thread, I noticed that the location of the tag on the PS1 changed in 2011.

Is it now fixed where you can't easily remove the tag?

Also, for those that have can remove their tags, do you keep the tag on or take it off?

I have a mix of both tag locations (5 PS1:s :rolleyes:) but I keep it on all the time. There a trick to keep the tag from falling off the old style location too, I know some here lost their tags..

I hate that my tag is fixed and it REALLY bugs me b/c I'm a leftie so I wear my bags on my right shoulder. The location of the tag (perfect for all you right handed people out there! :P) makes it to where the tag is in the back when I wear it, as opposed to facing forward if you wear it on the left shoulder.

Hmmm that is interesting, I'm right handed and wear my bag on my right shoulder.... am I weird?!

I like that the tag faces the back when I'm wearing it so it doesn't get in the way.

mine is a 2011 model and my tag frequently just falls inside the bag so which side it's on ends up not mattering. I actually thought for a bit at first that my bag didn't even have a tag.

I'm not complaining though, I like it like that.

The new tag is very easily removable with pointy pliers. I actually took mine off when I first got my bag and moved it around because it was originally backwards.