PS1 Small Zip Case?

Mine just came today and I love it. It actually holds quite a bit as I can easily fit my slim cell and cards, etc. inside plus the front pocket actually works. I also snapped a pic with their flap pouch for size comparison. HTH:flowers:

Attachments

• BAL AM WE & PS SLG 017.JPG
    BAL AM WE & PS SLG 017.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 418
  • BAL AM WE & PS SLG 018.JPG
    BAL AM WE & PS SLG 018.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 424
  • BAL AM WE & PS SLG 023.JPG
    BAL AM WE & PS SLG 023.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 426
Mine just came today and I love it. It actually holds quite a bit as I can easily fit my slim cell and cards, etc. inside plus the front pocket actually works. I also snapped a pic with their flap pouch for size comparison. HTH:flowers:

Hi, the teal one is the PS wallet right? Does the small zip car fit much more or is it about the same?

Great color choices!!!What color is your wallet? is it Teal? I really like the color of your wallet!!!:P

Hi, the teal one is the PS wallet right? Does the small zip car fit much more or is it about the same?

The Teal is the flap pouch (I think it's around 165$ on their site). It's just an open pouch with a slip pocket on the back. I would say they both hold about the same amount except the Teal can hold a checkbook where the Orchid pouch is shorter. HTH:flowers:

boarbb~ Thank you so much, it's the Teal :smile:

The Teal is the flap pouch (I think it's around 165$ on their site). It's just an open pouch with a slip pocket on the back. I would say they both hold about the same amount except the Teal can hold a checkbook where the Orchid pouch is shorter. HTH:flowers:

Thanks. I can't find anything that is named flap pouch on the website. Only PS wallet. It's $165 so i'm thinking it's the same.

I was looking at these pouches because the price is quite reasonable and I love the new coral color, but I was hoping more for a wallet! Can you use this as a wallet or is it better as an accessory pouch? I may just break and get one anyway to use inside my PS1 but do you know if it can fit an iPhone or a compact?