PS1 Small Zip Case?

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
Mine just came today and I love it. It actually holds quite a bit as I can easily fit my slim cell and cards, etc. inside plus the front pocket actually works. I also snapped a pic with their flap pouch for size comparison. HTH:flowers:
Hi, the teal one is the PS wallet right? Does the small zip car fit much more or is it about the same?

boarbb

boarbear.blogspot.ca
O.G.
Jan 21, 2010
Canada
Mine just came today and I love it. It actually holds quite a bit as I can easily fit my slim cell and cards, etc. inside plus the front pocket actually works. I also snapped a pic with their flap pouch for size comparison. HTH:flowers:
Great color choices!!!What color is your wallet? is it Teal? I really like the color of your wallet!!!:P

Nov 18, 2011
Thank you:flowers: I carried them last night and loved pulling out the little pouch:shame:
hey tatertot do you mind sharing how much you can put in the front? i'm assuming you're putting your slim cell in the back zip pocket. doesn't look like the zip pouch can "puff up" very much.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Hi, the teal one is the PS wallet right? Does the small zip car fit much more or is it about the same?
The Teal is the flap pouch (I think it's around 165$ on their site). It's just an open pouch with a slip pocket on the back. I would say they both hold about the same amount except the Teal can hold a checkbook where the Orchid pouch is shorter. HTH:flowers:

boarbb~ Thank you so much, it's the Teal :smile:

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
hey tatertot do you mind sharing how much you can put in the front? i'm assuming you're putting your slim cell in the back zip pocket. doesn't look like the zip pouch can "puff up" very much.
Sure, I'll snap some pics later today for you so you can get a feel for what it can hold:yes:

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
The Teal is the flap pouch (I think it's around 165$ on their site). It's just an open pouch with a slip pocket on the back. I would say they both hold about the same amount except the Teal can hold a checkbook where the Orchid pouch is shorter. HTH:flowers:
Thanks. I can't find anything that is named flap pouch on the website. Only PS wallet. It's $165 so i'm thinking it's the same.

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I was looking at these pouches because the price is quite reasonable and I love the new coral color, but I was hoping more for a wallet! Can you use this as a wallet or is it better as an accessory pouch? I may just break and get one anyway to use inside my PS1 but do you know if it can fit an iPhone or a compact?